Continuing with the Honey Fitness Challenge- here's another delicious recipe, this time as sauce on flaky salmon. Not only is the recipe healthy, but it takes very little effort to have this beautiful meal on your table in about 20 minutes. Buen provecho!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp light butter spread
- 3 tbsp Dijon grain mustard
- 4 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 salmon fillets
- Dash of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix honey, butter and mustard.
3. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and brush with honey mustard mixture.
4. Place fish in a medium glass baking dish and place in oven.
5. Bake for about15 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve.